Contour Rich Eye Cream
Keep your Eyes Radiant
Contour-Rich Eye Cream is a luxurious, silky blend of Jojoba oil, Glycerin, Squalane, and other vital ingredients designed to replace moisture naturally lost from the skin around the eyes. It leaves the delicate skin around your eyes looking brighter, suppler, and more youthful. Contour-rich eye cream is a clean, luxurious-feeling solution that will help you keep your eyes radiant and plumper-looking no matter your age.
This eye cream is a dream to apply. It replenishes the moisture around your eyes and regenerates skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crowfeet. In addition, jojoba oil helps keep skin hydrated throughout the day, making this cream your go-to for firmer, smoother skin that looks younger and lasts all day long.
- Produced from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) plant, it is a lightweight yet hydrating oil to soften and hydrates skin diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and reduces inflammation.
- Firmly locks moisture in place and enriches the skin with vitamins and antioxidants for all-day radiance.
- Jojoba mimics our skin's natural oils, so it's well-tolerated by all skin types. In addition, its composition is similar to skin's natural sebum so that it won't clog pores yet is deeply hydrating.
- The hydrogenated, shelf-stable version of squalene (a lipid naturally produced by our oil glands) closely mimics the natural molecule to hydrate, repair, and protect the skin's barrier.
- Use for all types of skin, particularly for soothing dry skin and eczema, but it's also oily and skin-friendly since it's lightweight, non-greasy, and unlikely to clog pores.
- Combined with the jojoba oil makes, this formula silky smooth and last all day.
- Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. As a result, it can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin's surface. It's also an emollient, which means it can soften skin.
- Glycerine also improves skin function to slow down aging.
Who is it for, and what is the recommended use?
This formula is suitable for all skin types. Apply twice daily by tapping the procedure under the eyes with the ring finger. Let soak into the skin before applying concealer or sun protection.